- 2 cans of pizza dough or biscuits (pizza dough is better)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1 Tbsp basil flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Add a ½ tsp of fresh garlic or garlic powder
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters
- Cut the pepperoni into half pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Place in Dutch Oven liner. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked. TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over onto a plate while hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
Download pdf at Dutch Oven Pizza Casserole
Submitted by Kimberly Cook